We at A Place of Health believe in proactive versus reactive health care.
Proactive healthcare works to identify and correct the underlying cause of illness. In contrast, reactive healthcare usually uses suppressive drugs and restricts itself to treatment of the symptoms, which only results in recurring, chronic conditions. To isolate the root cause of chronic pain and compromised health, Dr. Watson utilizes laboratory blood tests, salivary testing, and stool analysis when necessary to see why the body is not healing and why symptoms continue to occur or worsen in spite of repeated traditional efforts. In addition, Dr. Watson uses the best and most reliable laboratories ALCAT and ZRT to identify food allergies and environmental sensitivities and intolerances not picked up by traditional blood testing.
- "No Wait Policy". All of our patients are seen immediately.
- Friendly and courteous staff.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
- Large private treatment rooms.
- Convenient location.
- Secondary evaluations/opinions.
- M.D. and attorney referrals.
- Most insurance accepted; we do all the paperwork.